Andhra Pradesh High Court
The ‘High Court of Andhra Pradesh’ is the High Court of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. It was set up on 5 November 1956 under the state reorganization act 1956. It is situated in Hyderabad, the capital of Andhra Pradesh. It has a sanctioned judge strength of 49.
The High Court of Andhra Pradesh is one of the finest buildings in the city. It is built in red and white stones in the Saracenic style. It stands on the south bank of the River Musi. Justice Nawab Alam Yar Jung Bahadur was the first Chief Justice of the High Court of Andhra Pradesh.