What is Debate Speech?
Debate means discussing a top school level debating co ic in a formal manner before an audience. Contests are held to prepare students for big occasions in their life. It taxes great Mil to write the text for the debate speech.
This skill can be learned through practice and proper guidance of teachers. Debate speech is similar to declamation speech to a great extent. However, it is the reaction to the opponent’s view that makes It more argumentative and heated in nature.
How to Write Debate Speech
Generally, we have two speakers in a debate contest; the first one speaks for and the second one against the motion. The second speaker rebuts all the points of the first one. However, the rebuttal round can be held for the first speaker also in the end.
Essentials points of a Debate Speech
- Greet the chairperson, jury, audience, and fellow speakers.
- Begin your speech with a quotation or a question followed by the answer.
- Go forcefully but politely with your arguments.
- provide statistics and logic to prove your point.
- Use easy but effective language during your speech.
- Use exclamations and interrogations wherever necessary.
- Conclude your views naturally.
- Western Coalfields Jobs Sr Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist, Sr Medical Officer
- SECL Jobs Sr. Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist & Medical Officer
- CGPSC State Service Exam (Mains) Online Form 2020
- CGRRDA Jobs for Accountant, Data Entry Operator, and Asst Grade 3
- CMHO Recruitment for Nursing Officer, Counselor, Ward Assistant
- Army Recruiting Office (5)
- Cantonment Board (1)
- CG Government Job (60)
- CG Medical Jobs (55)
- CG Vyapam (2)
- CGPEB (3)
- CGPSC (13)
- Chhattisgarh High Court (4)
- CMHO (32)
- CSPHCL (1)
- Directorate of Medical Education (1)
- DRDO-CVRDE (1)
- e Notes (3)
- English Grammar (6)
- Essay (58)
- Full form (21)
- Goa Shipyard Limited (1)
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (1)
- Indian Coast Guard (1)
- Latest Police/ Defense Jobs (12)
- Letter Writing (34)
- Ministry of defense (1)
- NHM Chhattisgarh (2)
- Notification (2)
- Poem (6)
- Private Job (2)
- Question Paper (1)
- Result (6)
- Teaching Job (10)
- Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam CGPSC Online Form 2020
- Write an application to your principal requesting him to grant you three days of sick leave.
- Civil Judge Online Form 2020 [CGPSC] Latest CG Govt Jobs
- Write a letter to your friend’s father, informing you about your friend who got injured during a football match.
- CGPSC Asst Director (Agriculture) Exam Online Form 2020Last Date: 15/07/2020
- Latest job 2020 – Mazdoor, Chowkidar & Civil Motor Driver
- Unseen Passage or Unseen Comprehension
- Lecturer, Head Master, Asst Teacher, Asst, Peon & Other job vacancies 2020