Change of Address in LIC
The address in the LIC policy can be changed by simply giving written intimation of such change to the Branch Office servicing his policy.
The policyholder should immediately intimate the change of his/ her address to the Branch Office of LIC servicing the policy.
The correct address and phone numbers facilitate better services and quicker settlement of claims.
There is no specific form for the change of address. You can write a simple application for a change of address – addressing – Branch Manager, LIC of India. For Policies from different branches, you should send the intimations to all respective branches.
- Short Essay ‘High Court Of Andhra Pradesh’ (100 Words)
- Change Of Address In LIC’ (100 Words)
- Short Essay ‘High Court Of Bombay’ (140 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Shark’ (200 Words)
- Short Essay ‘High Court At Calcutta’ (200 Words)