Change of Address & Transfer of Policy Records in LIC
Know that the address in your life insurance policy can be changed just like in your bank account and gas connection etc. As and when a policyholder desires a change of his address in the Corporation records, intimation of such change should be given to the Branch Office servicing his policy.
Policy records can be transferred from the Branch Office which services the policy to any other Branch Office convenient to the policyholder. The correct address and phone numbers facilitate better services and quicker settlement of claims.
The policyholder should immediately intimate the change of his/ her address to the Branch Office servicing the policy. The correct address facilitates better service and quicker settlement of claims. Policy records can also be transferred from one Branch Office to another for servicing, as requested by the policyholder.
Some Other Application And Letter Writing
- Write a letter to your friend’s father, informing you about your friend who got injured during a football match
- Letter to your friend giving a brief description of a holiday tour you intend to take.
- Write a letter to your friend’s father, informing you about your friend who got injured during a football match.
- Write a letter to your cousin Ramesh describing to him your hostel life.
- Write a letter of thanks to your friend Ram who has sent you a birthday present.
Some Essay – Click Here
- Essay on the Important of Games and Sports in our Life
- Essay on “Time is the coin of Our life”.
- Essay on Advantages and disadvantages of television
- Essay writing on Corruption or corruption in India
- Essay on OUR LATE PRIME MINISTER—RAJEEV GANDHI
- Essay on India of my Dreams
- Essay on Electricity In Our Everyday Life | Uses of Electricity
- Essay on ENVIRONMENT POLLUTION