Death Claim in Life Insurance
In the event of the death of the life assured, the claimant (the nominee, assignee, or next of kin) should immediately intimate the fact of such death to the Branch Office of the Insurance.
The company where the policy is serviced to help the Company to consider the claim promptly. The claim is usually payable to the nominee/ assignee or the legal successor, as the case may be.
However, if the deceased policyholder has not nominated/ assigned the policy or if he/ she has not made the will regarding the policy money, the claim is payable to the holder of a Succession Certificate or some such evidence of title from a Court of Law. If the life assured dies during the term of the policy, a death claim arises.
- Short Essay ‘High Court Of Andhra Pradesh’ (100 Words)
- Change Of Address In LIC’ (100 Words)
- Short Essay ‘High Court Of Bombay’ (140 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Shark’ (200 Words)
- Short Essay ‘High Court At Calcutta’ (200 Words)