What is Email Writing?
Email is a way of sending messages and data to other profiles by means of computers concealed together in a network. This is the most common form of sending messages in the present times whether personal, business, or official. The reason behind being the most effective way of messaging is its economical and instantaneous delivery. Besides, it can have attachments in the form of pictures and audios/videos.
How to Write a Professional Email
A well-composed email provides the recipient with a friendly, clear, concise, and actionable message. Learning how to write an email that meets all of these criteria can take practice.
Consider the following tips and best practices to help you write effective, professional emails: Identify your goal, consider your audience, keep it concise, proofread your email, use proper etiquette and remember to follow up.
Importance of Email
- It is used for personal, business, and official messaging.
- It saves a lot of time and a good amount of money.
- it reaches the receiver instantly.
Essentials of an Effective Email
- Draw a layout.
- Write the date of the mail.
- Supply the address of the sender.
- Supply the address of the addressee.
- Mention the subject of the mail in brief and in a clear way.
- Write an appropriate salutation.
- Write the content of the mail.
- Use easy, closed, and correct language.
- Make a complimentary close.
- Write the sender’s name at the end.
- Most importantly, email should be polite.
- Avoid writing SMS’ language like `b’coz, c.u., dat,’ etc.
Example of Email Writing
Your friend has been selected as the captain of the junior cricket team of your school. Send an email to congratulate him.
I just can’t explain in words how happy and proud I am of your selection in the junior cricket team of the school. Even more gratifying is the fact that not only are you selected in the team but also have you been appointed the captain of the team. Heartiest congratulations to you.
Truly speaking, I don’t think that your school authority had any better alternative for this post than you. Like me who have been with you since early childhood, know very well how immensely talented you are. I have every reason to believe that your team will be able to play to its maximum potential under your captaincy and win every match. Congratulations again.
Related essay – Click Here
- Essay on A Journey By Train
- Essay on Important of Games and Sports in our Life
- Essay on “Time is the coin of Our life”.
- Essay on Advantages and disadvantages of television
- Essay writing on Corruption or corruption in India