MY AMBITION IN LIFE
MY PLANS FOR FUTURE (My Ambition in Life Essay 200 words)
“Ambition is the foundation stone of all development.” —Cicero
Everyone must have ambition. It is a great driving lörce. A man who has no ambition does not go far in life. It is satisfied with what he gets. Every man who gets to the top is fired by ambition.
I too have an ambition. It is to become a doctor and serve the villagers or my area. I have seen people in villages suffering from want or treatment. I have seen children die. This has forced me to choose my profession.
To fulfill my ambition. I have made a plan. I have offered science and biology. I read magazines on this. I have also joined a postal course for the same. I work hard at my studies. I am sure that I will be selected in the P.M.’I’. and become a doctor.
My aim, then, is to start a dispensary in my village; I will teach the villagers simple rules of health. I will help them to keep healthy. I will take the help or the village-people for this.
Still, if they fall ill, I will give them proper treatment and cure. I will arrange for them to have vaccination and inoculation because Prevention is better than cure.” In short, I want diseases out of the village.
Everyone knows that only a healthy nation can be a strong nation. It is my humble effort to make India healthy and strong.
Related essay – Click Here
- Essay on Important of Games and Sports in our Life
- Essay on “Time is the coin of Our life”.
- Essay on Advantages and disadvantages of television
- Essay writing on Corruption or corruption in India
- Essay on OUR LATE PRIME MINISTER—RAJEEV GANDHI
- Essay on India of my Dreams
- Essay on Electricity In Our Everyday Life | Uses of Electricity
- Essay on ENVIRONMENT POLLUTION