THE BOOK I LIKE THE MOST
MY FAVOURITE BOOK
“My never-failing friends are they,
With them, I converse day by day.”
These lines about books tell us how helpful the books are to us. Books are the storehouse of knowledge. They can help us in dificulties. They are our true friends.
“A good book is the purest essence of a human soul.”
“Good books are like living gods. They bless us as soon as we come in
—Shri Ram Sharma Acharya
I am fond of reading books. My favorite book is ‘Ram Charit Manas’ by Goswami Tulsidas. It is an epic which is read in North India by everyone People quote from it to prove their point. It is so popular.
The reason is easy to understand. It is the story of Lord Rama. It is written in the language or the people. It has a message for all of us. It presents before us many ideals. Ram is an ideal son, Bharat an ideal brother, Seetaan ideal wife, and Hanuman an ideal servant.
The Ram Rajya attracted Gandhiji because it was based on equality and justice. I like it because it gives me guidance. When I have some problem, I read this book. It always has an answer to my question.
Such books are popular in all ages because they have relevance all the time. Everyone should read this great book and get benefit from it.
“Some books are to be tasted, some arc to be chewed, but there arc some Which are to be swallowed and digested.”
The Ramcharit Manas comes in the last category.
Related essay – Click Here
- Essay on Important of Games and Sports in our Life
- Essay on “Time is the coin of Our life”.
- Essay on Advantages and disadvantages of television
- Essay writing on Corruption or corruption in India
- Essay on OUR LATE PRIME MINISTER—RAJEEV GANDHI
- Essay on India of my Dreams
- Essay on Electricity In Our Everyday Life | Uses of Electricity
- Essay on ENVIRONMENT POLLUTION