THE PROBLEM OF UNEMPLOYMENT
clothes and shelter are the basic and bare needs of a man and joblessness is a curse in a country.” —Vinoba Bhave
At present India is confronted with many problems. Since the dawn of Independence, our country has always faced problems like communalism, linguistic quarrels, food crisis, population rise, and many other social problems. All these problems have blocked the progress of our nation. However, we must be thankful to our great leaders like Gandhiji, Nehru, and others for bringing about some kind of solution to all these problems. But unemployment is the problem for which the countries have found no complete solution.
The problem of unemployment means providing work to those who are willing to work. A large number of educated and uneducated people wander here and there without any job. So the problem of unemployment is unwilling joblessness.
Unelnploytnent has given rise to other problems also because the unemployed youths take to Inos•t unsocial and dangerous activities like theft, robbery-murder, and smuggling. Many times when they Iosc all hopes, they commit suicide.
There are a number of reasons for the spread up of unemployment in our country. The first and foremost reason for this enormous devil is the high rate of increase in population. It must be the primary objective of our government to make the family planning program a success. A definite check should be put in the high birth rate through public awareness.
The second main reason for the unemployment problem is the faulty education system in India. Our education system provides only theoretical knowledge to the students which does not help them in any manner in their practical life arterwårds. They mostly like table jobs. In the present youth, there is an apathy for manual work. Thus the present education system produces jacks of all trades. The time has come, when we must make our education system realistic and job oriented.
India is an agricultural country. For income, we depend on agriculture the most. Because of the education system our youth is shying away from physical labor. The age-old methods are still prevailing in farming. Now the govt. must make more realistic and sincere efforts to increase productivity. A sense of dignity of labor Inuit bc inculcated in our youth. We can provide employment to most rural youth by providing facilities for irrigation, and fertilizers, etc.
Industrialization is another most helpful agent to curb unemployment. Both public and private sector must be encouraged for this. Cottage industries should be encouraged by the government in the rural areas. Co-operative societies and rural banks should aid rural people. unemployment rate in India.
The present govt. of India is trying hard in this regard. Various projects and developmental plans have been taken up like Nehru Rojgar Yojna, TRYSEM, SEPUP, etc. People must come forward and co-operate with the government to solve this problem. Let us hope for a bright future of India by complete eradication of unemployment in the near future.
“The jobless and their children are forever doomed to a life not different from that of ancient slaves.”
Related essay – Click Here
- Essay on A Journey By Train
- Essay on Important of Games and Sports in our Life
- Essay on “Time is the coin of Our life”.
- Essay on Advantages and disadvantages of television
- Essay writing on Corruption or corruption in India
Some Letter Writting
- Write an Application to your Principale for School Leaving Certificate
- Write an application to your principal requesting him to grant you three days of sick leave.
- Write an application to the Secretary, to issue you a duplicate copy of your Mark-Sheet
- Dialysis Technician, Staff Nurse, Ward Aya, Ward Boy, Sweeper Job Vacancy 2020 Apply Now
- Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Radiographer Job Vacancy 2020 Apply now
- Teacher, Staff Nures, Computer & Laboratory Operator job vacancy 2020 Apply now
- Essay on self-dependent or Independent
- Letter to your friend giving a brief description of a holiday tour you intend to take.
- Army Recruiting Office (5)
- Balrampur (1)
- Bastar (2)
- Bemetara (1)
- Bijapur (1)
- Bilaspur (4)
- Cantonment Board (1)
- CG Government Job (30)
- CG Medical Jobs (18)
- CG Vyapam (1)
- CGPEB (2)
- CGPSC (8)
- Chhattisgarh High Court (3)
- CMHO (10)
- CSPHCL (1)
- Dantewada (1)
- Directorate of Medical Education (1)
- DRDO-CVRDE (1)
- Durg (1)
- e Notes (1)
- Essay (10)
- Goa Shipyard Limited (1)
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (1)
- Indian Coast Guard (1)
- Jagdalpur (1)
- Jashpur (1)
- kabirdham (2)
- kanker (1)
- Kondagaon (5)
- Korea (2)
- Latest Police/ Defense Jobs (11)
- Letter Writing (20)
- Mahasamund (2)
- Ministry of defense (1)
- Narayanpur (1)
- NHM Chhattisgarh (2)
- Notification (1)
- Private Job (2)
- Result (5)
- Teaching Job (5)
- CSPGCL Apprentice Job Offline Form 2020
- [CGPSC] Insurance Medical Officer – 52 Posts, Date, Eligibility, Apply Online
- Civil Judge Online Form 2020 [CGPSC] Latest CG Govt Jobs
- Director, Member, Social Worker job 2020 – Posts, Date, Eligibility
- Counter Reporter Job Form 2020 -Chhattisgarh Assembly Secretariat
- District Judge (Entry Level) vacancy – Latest CG Govt Jobs 2020
- Latest CGPSC Assistant Geo-Hydrologist, Asst Geo-Physics, Asst Geo-Chemist 7 Posts
- MO, MLT NHM, Block Manager, ANM, Instructor & Other – 63 Posts