What is a notice
Notice is a small and formal piece of writing. it is the most common method of communication that gives information about an important event that is about to take place.
A notice conveys Information in a very precise manner. With the help of the notice, information is diploid publicly for others to Know and follow. since it is one of the most frequently used compositions, it is important to master the art of writing effective notices.
Essentials for Writing a Notice.
- Draw a box and if necessary Keep the bottom of the box open until the notice is complete.
- Note the value points/important points to be included in the notice.
- Write the name of the school, club, or organization on the top within the box.
- Write the word ‘NOTICE’ in the middle.
- Write the date of notice on the left. Supply the concerned heading or caption.
- Write the name of the event, date, time, venue, duration, etc, if the notice is regarding some scheduled program. Have the space for the signature, name, and designation of the writer.
- Close the bottom of the box after the notice is complete.
- Check the grammatical correctness and suitability of the language i.e. formal, semi-formal, or informal.
- Check that the word limit has been strictly followed.
Format for Notice writing
The Notice Writing Format should include NAME OF THE INSTITUTION / ISSUING AUTHORITY / NOTICE / TITLE, DATE, and WRITER’S NAME WITH DESIGNATION.
A notice should contain all the necessary details such a
- Name of the issuing agency (school, etc)
- Date of issue/release of the notice
- Title/Subject of the Event (what?)
- BODY-Date/time/duration/Place/Venue (when and where?)
- Authorized signatory: Name and signature (contact details)
- Western Coalfields Jobs Sr Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist, Sr Medical Officer
- SECL Jobs Sr. Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist & Medical Officer
- CGPSC State Service Exam (Mains) Online Form 2020
- CGRRDA Jobs for Accountant, Data Entry Operator, and Asst Grade 3
- CMHO Recruitment for Nursing Officer, Counselor, Ward Assistant
- Army Recruiting Office (5)
- Cantonment Board (1)
- CG Government Job (60)
- CG Medical Jobs (55)
- CG Vyapam (2)
- CGPEB (3)
- CGPSC (13)
- Chhattisgarh High Court (4)
- CMHO (32)
- CSPHCL (1)
- Directorate of Medical Education (1)
- DRDO-CVRDE (1)
- e Notes (3)
- English Grammar (6)
- Essay (58)
- Full form (21)
- Goa Shipyard Limited (1)
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (1)
- Indian Coast Guard (1)
- Latest Police/ Defense Jobs (12)
- Letter Writing (34)
- Ministry of defense (1)
- NHM Chhattisgarh (2)
- Notification (2)
- Poem (6)
- Private Job (2)
- Question Paper (1)
- Result (6)
- Teaching Job (10)
- Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam CGPSC Online Form 2020
- Write an application to your principal requesting him to grant you three days of sick leave.
- Civil Judge Online Form 2020 [CGPSC] Latest CG Govt Jobs
- Write a letter to your friend’s father, informing you about your friend who got injured during a football match.
- CGPSC Asst Director (Agriculture) Exam Online Form 2020Last Date: 15/07/2020
- Latest job 2020 – Mazdoor, Chowkidar & Civil Motor Driver
- Unseen Passage or Unseen Comprehension
- Lecturer, Head Master, Asst Teacher, Asst, Peon & Other job vacancies 2020