Habits of young aged boys and girls
Too much importance must not be attached to the wrong acts done by children, particularly if they happen to be of a minor nature. Many boys and girls at a young age are likely to be in the habit of stealing neglecting their studies, slipping out of their classes, or using bad language.
In nearly every case, the root cause is the fact that proper care of the child is not taken in the house, or sufficient efficient interest is not shown in him. But if parents were wise, they would correct the faults of their children by paying more attention to them.
Whatever the case, one thing should never be done. The bad things in the children should never be compelled to change for the better under fear of the rod. Physical punishment does not improve them. It only makes them worse than before.
- Short Essay On ‘Value Of Sports’ (120 Words)
- Short Debate On ‘Should Students Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones With Them’ [AGAINST] (290 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Jagannath Puri’ (210 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Good Friday’ (90 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Where There Is A Will There Is A Way (120 Words)