High Court of Himachal Pradesh
The ‘Himachal Pradesh High Court ‘ is the High Court of the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. The State of Himachal Pradesh attained Statehood in the year 1971 and established its own High Court. The High Court of Himachal Pradesh started functioning having one Hon’ble Chief Justice and two Hon’ble Judges.
The seat of the High Court of Himachal Pradesh is Shimla, the administrative capital of the state. At present, the strength of the High Court of Himachal Pradesh is eleven including the Chief Justice. The first Chief Justice of the High Court of Himachal Pradesh was Hon’ble Mr. Justice M. H. Beg.
Some Essay – Click Here
- Essay on Important of Games and Sports in our Life
- Essay on “Time is the coin of Our life”.
- Essay on Advantages and disadvantages of television
- Essay writing on Corruption or corruption in India
- Essay on OUR LATE PRIME MINISTER—RAJEEV GANDHI
- Essay on India of my Dreams
- Essay on Electricity In Our Everyday Life | Uses of Electricity
- Essay on ENVIRONMENT POLLUTION