Admission to Life Insurance
The rate of premium payable on a life insurance policy varies with age. Granting of some plans and consideration of proposals under Non- Medical schemes, etc. depends on age. Hence prior age admission is a must. Hence, it is advisable to furnish standard proof of age.
- Age is the main basis of the calculation of premiums under life insurance policies. The following are accepted as evidence of age:
- Certified extract from Municipal or Local Body’s records made at the time of birth.
- Certificate of Baptism or Certified Extract from Family Bible, if it contains age or date of birth.
- Certified Extract from School or College records, if age or date of birth is stated therein.
- Certified Extract from Service Register in the case of Govt. employees and employees of Quasi-Govt. Institutions.
- Passport issued by the Passport Authorities in India.
- Short Essay On ‘My Father’ (138 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘My Mother’ (224 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Book And Copyright Day ‘
- Short Essay On ‘Chaudhary Charan Singh’
- Short Essay On ‘World Asthma Day ‘ (180 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Dr. Rajendra Prasad’ (250 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Thalassemia Day’ (150 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. L.M. Singhvi’ (270 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Kanshi Ram Ji’ (120 Words)