International Monuments and Sites Day
‘International Monuments and Sites Day’ is celebrated on the 18th day of April every year. In 1982, a symposium organized by the International Council of Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) in Tunisia proposed observing an “International Day for Monuments and Sites” across the world.
The proposal for an annual day was then approved by the UNESCO general conference in November 1983 that April 18 should be declared International Monuments and Sites Day. The day is traditionally called ‘World Heritage Day.
This special day is dedicated to world heritage and offered an opportunity to raise public awareness about natural and cultural heritage. World Heritage day celebrates the diversity of heritage throughout the world.
- Short Essay On ‘Elephant’ (100 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia’ (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Justice H.J. Kania’ (150 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Justice K Subba Rao’ (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Telecommunication Day’ (100 Words)