Letter of condolence to your friend who has lost his mother.
A/23, Pandhar Area,
I am extremely sorry to hear about the sudden passing away of your mother. No one would have thought it could happen. She was quite fit and healthy. One can only say, ‘ ‘Those whom God loves, die young.”
I am with you in your hour of sorrow and pray to God to give you the courage to bear this great loss. The rest is O.K.
- Write a letter to your cousin Ramesh describing to him your hostel life.
- Write a letter of thanks to your friend Ram who has sent you a birthday present.
- Write a letter to your friend Shyam requesting him to spend the summer holidays with you.
- Write a letter to Yugbodh Prakashan for sending you the books of your requirement by V.P.P.
- Write a letter to your friend who is in hospital after a serious accident.
- Write a letter to your friend Chandrika inviting her to attend the marriage ceremony of your elder sister.