LIC Policy Loan
At present loans are granted on unencumbered policies up to 90 percent of the Surrender Value under policies that are in force for the full sum assured and up to 85 percent of the Surrender Value on policies that are paid- up for a reduced sum assured. The minimum amount for which a loan can now be granted under a policy is Rs. 1000/-. The rate of interest charged at present varies from 9 percent to 12 percent per annum payable half-yearly depending upon the type of plan. The terms and conditions printed on the policy bond reveal whether a particular policy is eligible for a loan.
- Loans are granted on policies to the extent of 90% of the Surrender Value of the policies which are in force.
- Loans are granted on policies to the extent of 85% of the Surrender Value in case of policies that are paid up, inclusive of the cash value of the bonus.
- The rate of interest charged at present is 9% p.a. payable half-yearly.
- Loans are not granted for a period shorter than six months.
- The Conditions and Privileges printed on the back of the Policy Bond state whether a particular policy is with or without the loan facility.
- Life Insurance For Women (91 Words)
- ‘Objectives Of LIC’ (243 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Tuberculosis Day’ (140 Words)
- Nomination In Life Insurance (119 Words)
- LIC Policy Loan (218 Words)
- Benefits Of Life Insurance (300 Words)
- ‘Online LIC Policy Status’ (92 Words)