Life Insurance for Women
Prior to nationalization (1956), many private insurance companies would offer life insurance to female lives with some extra premium or on restrictive conditions. However, after the nationalization of life insurance, the terms under which life insurance is granted to female lives have been reviewed from time to time.
At present, women who work and earn an income are treated at par with men. In other cases, a restrictive clause is imposed, only if the age of the female is up to 30 years and if she does not have an income attracting Income Tax.
- Life Insurance For Women (91 Words)
- ‘Objectives Of LIC’ (243 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Tuberculosis Day’ (140 Words)
- Nomination In Life Insurance (119 Words)
- LIC Policy Loan (218 Words)
- Benefits Of Life Insurance (300 Words)
- ‘Online LIC Policy Status’ (92 Words)