National Anti-Terrorism Day: 21 May
‘Anti Terrorism Day is observed on 21st May every year. It’s the death anniversary of former Prime Minister of India Rajiv Gandhi Ji. The official announcement of this Day was made after the assassination of India’s seventh Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi on 21 May 1991.
Rajiv Gandhi was killed in Tamil Nadu in a campaign by the terrorist. Then the Central Government decided to observe 21st May as National Anti-Terrorism Day. From then it is celebrated in the whole country every year.
Anti-Terrorism Day is an annual event to raise awareness about the violence caused by terrorists. The motto and objective of this Day are to increase awareness among people about these terrorist groups and how they plan to strike terror.
On this Day debates and discussions are organized in schools, colleges, and universities on the dangers of terrorism and violence. Rallies and parades are also held by the Government Sectors to ensure people about the effects of terrorism.
- Short Biography Of ‘Bhupen Hazarika’
- Short Essay On ‘Owl’ (170 Words)
- ‘National Anti-Terrorism Day: 21 May ‘ In India (150 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Food Day
- Short Essay On ‘My Favourite Poet’ In English (300 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Corona Virus’ (COVID-19) In English (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘My Favorite Author’ In English (215 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Turtle’ In English (225 Words)