In India, ‘National Farmer’s Day ‘ is celebrated on 23rd December every year. It is the birthday of the Former Prime Minister of India Chaudhary Charan Singh. Chaudhary Charan Singh was born on 23 December 1902.
Chaudhary Charan Singh was the fifth Prime Minister of India. He served the country as Prime Minister from 28 July 1979 until 14 January 1980. His life was very simple and he contributed a lot to improvise the life of Indian farmers. He came out with various initiatives in favor of farmers.
The passionate appeal and magnetic persona of Chaudhary Charan Singh united all the farmers against the moneylenders and landlords. He gave the slogan-‘Jai Jawaan Jai Kisan’. He was also a very effective writer and penned his thoughts on farmers and their problems and solutions.
Farmer’s Day is celebrated throughout the country. It is celebrated with great joy and enthusiasm. On this day various agricultural events, seminars, competitions, and debates are organized to mark the event.
- Short Essay On ‘Season I Like Most’ (157 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Game I Like Most’ (140 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Christmas Tree’ (200 Words)
- National Farmer’s Day: 23 December In India | ‘Kisan Diwas’ (157 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘My Favourite Teacher ‘ (295 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Raja Ram Mohan Roy’ (155 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Nelson Mandela’ (294 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Mihir Sen’ (138 Words)