Advertisement- a bane or a boon
Modern man is always in a hurry. He wants everything at his doorstep now. This is so because he does not have sufficient time to look for everything in the market. And this is where advertisements prove to be useful. They provide us with information about the newly launched product and its uses. The buyers get to know about their products through advertisements.
But the advertisements are not always beneficial. Sometimes they can misguide us. The companies, in order to earn a profit, advertise their products falsely and as a result, the customers suffer.
Hence, it is at the discretion of the customers to think wisely before buying any product. They should be well aware of their rights so that no one could easily fool them.
- Short Article On ‘Natural Disaster’ (160 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Health Is Wealth’ (200 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Cinema: Entertainment And Education (125 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Rajiv Gandhi’ (191 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Neelam Sanjiva Reddy’ (225 Words)
- Short Article On Aim Of Education (150 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Help To Poor Litigants’ (600 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Pleasure Of Reading’ (100 Words)