Aim of Education
Some people think that the aim of education is merely to give ledge. These people want students to read books, books, books, and do nothing else but add to their knowledge. Others believe that knowledge alone is enough; only that which enables a man to earn his living can be called education. Such people think that bread is more important than anything else. Still, others believe that education should aim solely at making good citizens and good patriots.
All these people see only one of the several purposes of education. As a matter of fact, education Should aim at all these three things together should give them knowledge and make them self-reliant and able to serve others. Education should not produce citizens who, while they love their own freedom, take away the freedom of others. It should produce men who love their own country but who do not want to harm other countries.
- Short Article On ‘Natural Disaster’ (160 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Health Is Wealth’ (200 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Cinema: Entertainment And Education (125 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Rajiv Gandhi’ (191 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Neelam Sanjiva Reddy’ (225 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Advertisement- A Bane Or A Boon’ (125 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Help To Poor Litigants’ (600 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Pleasure Of Reading’ (100 Words)