Childhood is the best part of Life
Old people say that childhood is the best part of life. They look back at their childhood and remember all its happy days. Perhaps these old folks are right. And yet they forget many things that were not so pleasant in their childhood.
There is a funny story that tells of a boy who was crying because he had to go back to school after the holidays and the father scolded him and said, “Why, I only wish I could be a boy and go to school again.”
And all in a moment, the father was a little boy and his son was a grown-up man like his father. And the father, in the shape of a little boy, had to go to school; and I can tell you he did not like it at all. A child’s troubles may seem small to grown-ups but they were very big to him.
- Short Article On ‘Save Childhood Save Future’ (250 Words)
- Short Debate On ‘Is 21st Century Man Really Cultured And Civilized’ [AGAINST] (300 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Judiciary Vs. Media’ (250 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Care Should Be Taken In Selection Of Books’ (170 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Cinema: As A Means Of Education (125 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Electrical Safety Measures’ (200 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Where There Is A Will There Is A Way ‘ (120 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Protect Atmosphere, Save Life’ (200 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Caring For A Pet Snake’ (156 Words)