Cinema: As a means of Education
Apart from the great pleasure the cinema gives us as a means of entertainment, it is in many ways an education in itself.
Film companies from time to time produce historical pictures and these pictures are of great assistance to the teacher of history. A couple of hours spent in the company of historical personage, dressed in the proper dress of the period, can teach us far more than we can learn from a whole week’s reading of a history book.
Some educational film companies devote their time to filming the habits and customs of animals, insects, fish, germs, and many other branches of scientific life. Such pictures are quite interesting and are a great help in the cause of education.
- Short Article On ‘Save Childhood Save Future’ (250 Words)
- Short Debate On ‘Is 21st Century Man Really Cultured And Civilized’ [AGAINST] (300 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Judiciary Vs. Media’ (250 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Care Should Be Taken In Selection Of Books’ (170 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Electrical Safety Measures’ (200 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Where There Is A Will There Is A Way ‘ (120 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Protect Atmosphere, Save Life’ (200 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Caring For A Pet Snake’ (156 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Childhood Is The Best Part Of Life’ (150 Words)