Cinema: Entertainment and Education
Apart from the great pleasure the cinema gives us as a means of entertainment, it is in many ways an education in itself.
Film companies from time to time produce historical pictures and these pictures are of great assistance to the teacher of history. A couple of hours spent in the company of historical personage, dressed in the proper dress of the period, can teach us far more than we can learn from a whole week’s reading of a history book.
Some educational film companies devote their time to filming the habits and customs of animals, insects, fish, germs, and many other branches of scientific life. Such pictures are quite interesting and are a great help in the cause of education.
- Short Article On ‘Natural Disaster’ (160 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Health Is Wealth’ (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Rajiv Gandhi’ (191 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Neelam Sanjiva Reddy’ (225 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Advertisement- A Bane Or A Boon’ (125 Words)
- Short Article On Aim Of Education (150 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Help To Poor Litigants’ (600 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Pleasure Of Reading’ (100 Words)