Don’t be scared, be prepared: Dealing with Natural Disasters
A natural disaster is a major event resulting from the natural processes of the Earth. It causes a great loss of life and property. During such disasters, the number of people who are rendered, tripled and houseless is more than the number of people who lose their lives. Even the economy of peace which faces a natural disaster gets affected.
It is true that a natural disaster is a natural process and we cannot stop it but by making certain preparations, we can reduce the magnitude of the loss of life and property. First of all, we should reduce global warming which is the root cause of all the problems.
We should also have insurance policies so that we could have sufficient money to rebuild our lives after any such disaster. Scientists should invent advanced warming systems. While construction we should make sure that it is strong enough to withstand earthquakes. We should educate people about evacuation during any disaster.
Hence, by taking some precautions we can cope with natural disasters.
- Short Biography Of ‘K.R. Narayanan’ (224 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared: Dealing With Natural Disasters ‘ (170 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Savings Day’ (125 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam’ (264 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Save Culture’ (200 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘V.V. Giri’ (187 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Necessity Of Female Education’ (400 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma’ (143 Words)