‘Global warming is the observed century-scale rise in the average temperature of Earth’s climate system. The rising temperature of the Earth’s atmosphere causes Global Warming. Since last century temperature is increasing by 0.75 degrees centigrade causing a greenhouse effect.
Human activities have resulted in an increase in global warming. Some of them are deforestation, pollution, consumption of fossil fuel, burning of plastic, etc. Due to global warming, polar ice caps are melting, and as a result, the sea level is rising. Islands would be submerged. The ozone layer is becoming thinner day by day resulting in the entering of harmful rays into the atmosphere causing skin diseases and many other diseases. Climate is changing day by day. There is a change in rainfall patterns and global warming also affects agriculture.
Therefore, it is necessary for us to take preventive steps. We should practice afforestation. Government must check our deforestation. Instead of fossil fuels, we should use clean fuels such as natural gas. We should stop the burning of plastics etc. Hence, necessary steps must be taken. Earth should remain beautiful forever.
- Short Article On ‘My Life As A Teenager ‘ (150 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Spices Are The Essence Of Indian Cooking’ (252 Words)
- Short Debate On ‘Should Students Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones To School’ [FOR] (254 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Importance Of Discipline’ (170 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Rani Lakshmibai’ (220 Words)