Habits of young aged boys and girls
Too much importance must not be attached to the wrong acts done by children, particularly if they happen to be of a minor nature. Many boys and girls at a young age are likely to be in the habit of stealing neglecting their studies, slipping out of their classes, or using bad language.
In nearly every case, the root cause is the fact that proper care of the child is not taken in the house, or sufficient efficient interest is not shown in him. But if parents were wise, they would correct the faults of their children by paying more attention to them.
Whatever the case, one thing should never be done. The bad things in the children should never be compelled to change for the better under fear of the rod. Physical punishment does not improve them. It only makes them worse than before.
- Short Article On ‘Value Of Time’ (190 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Rajiv Gandhi’ (190 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Child Labour’ (200 Words)
- ‘Famous Festivals Of India’ | Essay On ‘Famous Festivals Of India’ In English (1350 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Giani Zail Singh’ (150 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Pratibha Patil’ (227 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Should Students Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones With Them’ (290 Words)
- Short Article on ‘Freedom of Thought’ (200 Words)