Influence of Advertising on Our Lives ‘
Advertisements are essential for starting a new business. Promoting sales is the main motive of a large enterprise. Advertisements rule every aspect of our lives and provide a link between an individual and the world.
Advertising, by the definition, is a paid form of non-personal communication to promote goods and services. It simplifies the choice of consumers by creating awareness among people about several brands and products available in the market. As advertisements help in business expansion, companies spend crores or millions on them.
Advertisements are contained in various means of communication such as magazines, newspapers, television, radio, billboards, etc. Attractive pictures, slogans, taglines, etc shown in the advertisements lure customers, thereby pushing up sales.
Advertisements are popularized by the government for the betterment of society in the field of education, providing better facilities, housing facilities for the poor, medical facilities like polio drops and other vaccines, etc. So, we can conclude by saying that advertisements greatly influence our lives.
- Short Article On ‘Global Warming’ (180 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Spices Are The Essence Of Indian Cooking’ (252 Words)
- Short Debate On ‘Should Students Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones To School’ [FOR] (254 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Importance Of Discipline’ (170 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Rani Lakshmibai’ (220 Words)