My Life as a Teenager
I am going to begin my real life out of the shell of security of my parents. What I know and understand about being a teenager is happiness, parties, friendship, and attraction. But, what I am being told is that it is a period of life of rage and serenity. It is the delicate period of my life where I will be shutting between being a pampered child to being an adult of whom a lot is expected.
It will be difficult for me to understand the emotional and physical changes. I don’t know how I will be able to handle the peer pressure but I will try to face all this with the support of my parents.
I hope that it will be a period that I will cherish and enjoy but within the limits, which if crossed then no Rama would come to save me from the clutches of Ravana.
- Short Article On ‘Global Warming’ (180 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Spices Are The Essence Of Indian Cooking’ (252 Words)
- Short Debate On ‘Should Students Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones To School’ [FOR] (254 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Importance Of Discipline’ (170 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Rani Lakshmibai’ (220 Words)