Protect Atmosphere, Save Life’ (200 Words)
The Atmosphere is a transparent envelope of gases and suspended particles that surround the Earth. Without Chemical processes involving several atmospheric gases, life could not exist. Even the physical processes that operate in the atmosphere are of vital importance because they are responsible for the Earth’s varied climates. The Atmosphere is composed almost entirely of Oxygen and Nitrogen.
The Atmosphere is the source of every living thing in the world. It plays a very important role in serving the world’s needs. It provides ventilation to the Earth, as the atmosphere filters the ultraviolet rays, coming from the Sun. Thus, it acts as the Earth’s protective armor without which all living things in the world would die. The ozone layer is a matter of tremendous concern as it profoundly influences the environmental conditions on the planet’s surface. The Atmosphere provides the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink, and above all it supports LIFE.
The atmosphere is very imperative to sustain life on Earth. To protect the atmosphere it is possible and simple, to avoid polluting the air and water basically. Fight global warming by planting more trees and keeping your surroundings clean. You can reduce fuel consumption by using energy-efficient appliances. We can preserve the atmosphere by practicing and encouraging good hygiene and reducing greenhouse gases and emissions that are going into the air. Thus there are several solutions and ways that we can practice to protect the Earth’s atmosphere. Effort is the key in life to your success.
- Short Article On ‘Save Childhood Save Future’ (250 Words)
- Short Debate On ‘Is 21st Century Man Really Cultured And Civilized’ [AGAINST] (300 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Judiciary Vs. Media’ (250 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Care Should Be Taken In Selection Of Books’ (170 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Cinema: As A Means Of Education (125 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Electrical Safety Measures’ (200 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Where There Is A Will There Is A Way ‘ (120 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Caring For A Pet Snake’ (156 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Childhood Is The Best Part Of Life’ (150 Words)