Should students be allowed to carry Mobile Phones with them
The students of this generation want every gadget in their hands. They want to have the latest technology with them, and the first is mobile phones.
Nowadays, these are the most popular things to have. Even students are not able to escape from it.
Earlier, it was used to make and receive calls and send and receive messages, but nowadays students don’t buy mobile phones for these purposes. They buy them to listen to songs, watch movies and videos, play games, etc. which hamper their studies. They listen to audio with earphones which can cause a great problem in their ears as well as in their brains.
Every mobile has an internet facility nowadays. By spending only a few bucks they are able to get a multimedia mobile phone with every feature as well as with a touch screen. Internet mobiles can be used by students to gather some information that can help them in their studies, but they use this feature of mobiles to see the web pages which they should not see. They bring mobile phones to schools which is not allowed.
By calling and sending messages and using the internet they waste a lot of money and pay the bill by wrong methods or the burden of the bill lies upon the parents. Mobile phones can also cause great damage when used while driving. Sometimes, they misuse the calling feature of the mobiles by making fake calls, which creates a problem in the work of other people. The students use mobile phones to cheat while exams.
So what to do now? The answer is to stop the students from buying mobile phones or the parents must not provide them to them. The main motive we have to follow is to save the future of the students going on the wrong path.
- Short Article On ‘Value Of Time’ (190 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Rajiv Gandhi’ (190 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Child Labour’ (200 Words)
- ‘Famous Festivals Of India’ | Essay On ‘Famous Festivals Of India’ In English (1350 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Giani Zail Singh’ (150 Words)
- Short Article On Habits Of Young Aged Boys And Girls (150 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Pratibha Patil’ (227 Words)
- Short Article on ‘Freedom of Thought’ (200 Words)