Ways to prevent Animal attacks
Animals are our best friends. We say this most of the time, but often these friends can be our worst enemies. It is so because we generally do not pay attention to how should we treat animals and react to their behavior.
Owners of pets can help in preventing these attacks by training them. Animals should not be caged, to help them adjust to the environment. We should also teach others to love pets. If we don’t know the behavioral aspect of some unfamiliar animals, we should not approach them. If we are visiting any wildlife area, we should research its flora and fauna to know about the animals and their nature.
Above all, we should respect animals.
- Short Biography Of ‘Raja Ram Mohan Roy’ (155 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Mihir Sen’ (138 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Nelson Mandela’ (294 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’
- Short Biography Of ‘Paul Laurence Dunbar’ (116 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Harry Houdini’ (141 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Siegfried Sassoon’ (117 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Jagdish Chandra Bose’ (176 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Sarojini Naidu’ (250 Words)