‘Bhagwan Das’ was born on 12 January 1869 in Varanasi, India. He was born in an Agarwal family. He graduated from school to become a deputy in the collections bureau and later left to continue his academic pursuits.
Bhagwan Das was inspired by ‘Annie Besant’. He joined the ‘Theosophical Society’ in 1894. He joined the ‘Indian National Congress during the ‘Non-co-operation movement’. He took part in the independence movement of India. He died on 18 September 1958.
Bhagwan Das was an independent activist, philosopher, and educationist. He was co-founder of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith and worked with Madan Mohan Malaviya for the foundation of Banaras Hindu University. He was one of the recipients of ‘The Bharat Ratna award’, the highest civilian award in India.
- Short Essay On ‘C. Rajagopalachari’ (300 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Morarji Desai’ (225 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘M.G. Ramachandran’ (170 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Acharya Vinoba Bhave’ (200 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Vinoba Bhave’
- Short Biography Of ‘Bhagwan Das’
- Short Essay On ‘Govind Ballabh Pant ‘ (260 Words)
- 15 Interesting Facts About ‘Mother Teresa’ In English
- Short Biography Of ‘Mother Teresa’