Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma
‘Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma’ was born on 19 August 1918 in the city of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. His father’s name was Khushilal Sharma and his mother’s name was Subhadra Sharma. He was educated at Agra College, Punjab University, and Lucknow University. He obtained his Ph.D. in Law.
Shankar Dayal Sharma was the ninth President of India, serving from 1992 to 1997. Prior to his presidency, he had been the eighth Vice President of India. He was the President of the Indian National Congress from 1972–1974. He also became Governor of many States. He was also the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. He also became Cabinet Minister.
Shankar Dayal Sharma died on 26 December 1999 at the age of 81 in New Delhi, India. He will always be remembered for his outstanding contribution to the legal profession internationally and for his commitment to the rule of law.
- Short Article On ‘Wrong Acts Of Children’ (150 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared: Dealing With Natural Disasters ‘ (170 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Savings Day’ (125 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam’ (264 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Save Culture’ (200 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘V.V. Giri’ (187 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Necessity Of Female Education’ (400 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma’ (143 Words)