‘Harry Houdini’ was born on March 24, 1874, in Hungary. His real name was ‘Eric Weisz’. His parents were Rabbi Mayer Samuel Weisz and Cecília Weisz. When Harry was still a baby, his parents decided to go and live in the U.S.A.
Harry Houdini was a great escape artist. When he was nine years old he gave his first public performance. Houdini was so very interested in magic, that he practiced many tricks until they were perfect.
Houdini’s most famous trick was to escape. On stage, he would be tied up or locked up with chains and in a few minutes, he would get free. He performed many other famous tricks. Some of his tricks were very dangerous.
Harry Houdini died on October 31, 1926, at the age of 52. He had shown in his life that he was ready to meet any challenge.
- Short Biography Of ‘Raja Ram Mohan Roy’ (155 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Mihir Sen’ (138 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Ways To Prevent Animal Attacks’ (120 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Nelson Mandela’ (294 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’
- Short Biography Of ‘Paul Laurence Dunbar’ (116 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Siegfried Sassoon’ (117 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Jagdish Chandra Bose’ (176 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Sarojini Naidu’ (250 Words)