Justice H.J. Kania
‘Justice Harilal Jekisundas Kania’ (H J Kania) was the son of Jekisundas M. He Passed the High Court (O.S.) Examination in 1915. He Did B.A. from Samaldas College, Bhavnagar. He Did his LL.B. from Government Law College, Bombay. He was married in 1925 to Kusum daughter of Sir Chunilal Mehta.
Justice Kania Conferred knighthood in 1943 and since then the Hon’ble Sir Harilal Jekisundas Kania. He was the Judge of the High Court, Bombay from 1933-1946. He was appointed as Acting Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court in 1944 and 1945. He was appointed as the Judge of the Federal Court on 20 June 1946 to 13 Aug. 1947.
Justice Kania was appointed as the Judge of the Supreme Court of India. He took oath as the Chief Justice of India on 15 Aug. 1947. He became the first Chief Justice of Independent India and the Republic of India. He retired on 06 November 1951.
- Short Biography of ‘Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia’ | Ram Manohar Lohia
- Short Biography Of ‘Justice H.J. Kania’ (150 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Jawaharlal Nehru’ (200 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri’
- ‘Revival Of Lapsed Policy In LIC’ (166 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Justice K Subba Rao’ (200 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Justice M Fathima Beevi’ (200 Words)
- Short Biography Of Mahatma Gandhi
- Short Biography Of ‘Justice Ruma Pal’ (100 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Justice Sujata V Manohar’ (150 Words)