‘Rajiv Gandhi’ was born on 20th August 1944 in Mumbai. He was the son of the well-known former Prime Minister, Mrs. Indira Gandhi. His father’s name was Feroze Gandhi. Rajiv Gandhi received his education in India and abroad. He began working for Indian Airlines as a professional pilot. He married Sonia, an Italian. He had one son Rahul and one daughter Priyanka.
Rajiv Gandhi became the seventh Prime Minister of India. He served as Prime Minister of India from 1984 to 1989. He took office after the 1984 assassination of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, his mother. Rajiv Gandhi became the youngest Indian Prime Minister.
Rajiv Gandhi was a perfect leader. He never lost his courage in any circumstance. He was a man with determination. If he decided anything, he stuck to his ground firmly. The country felt safe in his hands. He was the person who dreamt about IT and the computerization of the country.
Rajiv Gandhi fell to the assassin’s bullet on May 21, 1991, near Madras at Sriperumbudur. He sacrificed his life for preserving the unity and integrity of India. He will always be remembered as the most beloved son of India.
- Short Article On ‘Value Of Time’ (190 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Child Labour’ (200 Words)
- ‘Famous Festivals Of India’ | Essay On ‘Famous Festivals Of India’ In English (1350 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Giani Zail Singh’ (150 Words)
- Short Article On Habits Of Young Aged Boys And Girls (150 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Pratibha Patil’ (227 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Should Students Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones With Them’ (290 Words)
- Short Article on ‘Freedom of Thought’ (200 Words)