Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
‘Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore’ was born on January 29, 1970, in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, known as ‘Chilly’ to his friends and family, has done most of his schooling in Central Schools all over India. His father was in the armed forces, and by joining the army Rathore has followed in his father’s footsteps.
Rathore became an officer in the Indian Army in 1991. Rathore has been a winner from his early days. He won the Sword of Honour at the IMA (Indian Military Academy). He later won the World Championship at Gold at Sydney and was ranked number three in the world ranking. Rathore loves his guns the way a musician loves his instruments. Shooter Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore made India proud by winning the Silver medal in Shooting at the 2004 Olympic Games. Before he left for the Olympics, he was full of self-confidence.
Many years of hard work and training have made Rathore a hero. Winning the Olympics medal has made Rathore the most talked about and popular shooter in India. Every Indian is proud of Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore.
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan (S. Radhakrishnan)’ (150 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman’ (C V Raman) (200 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Daniel Defoe’ (100 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Bhaichung Bhutia’ (200 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Madhu Limaye’ (100 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Sudha Chandran’ (212 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Alexander Graham Bell’ (120 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Jai Prakash Narayan (JP Narayan)’ (200 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar’ (Dr. B.R. Ambedkar) (130 Words)