Full name of ‘Salim Ali’ was Salim Moizuddin Abdul Ali. He was born on 12 November 1896 in Mumbai, India. His father’s name was Moizuddin and his mother’s name was Zeenat-un-Nissa. His parents died at a very early age of Salim Ali.
Salim Ali was a famous ornithologist and naturalist in India. He is known as the ‘Bird Man of India’ because he was an expert on Indian Birds. He studied the habits and lifestyles of Indian birds all his life. Salim Ali has written books on the birds of India. For his great work, he was awarded the Padma Bhushan and Padma Vibhushan by the Government of India.
Salim Ali passed away on 20 June 1987 at the age of 90.
- Care To Be Taken While Completing Life Insurance Proposal Forms (150 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Lala Lajpat Rai
- Short Biography Of ‘Chaudhary Charan Singh’
- ‘Tips To Policyholders Of LIC’ (280 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Generation Gap’ (314 Words)
- ‘Should Students Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones With Them’ (290 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Child Labour In India’ (400 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Uses Of Domestic Animals’ (160 Words)