Subhash Chandra Bose
‘Subhash Chandra Bose’ was born on 23rd January 1897 in Cuttack, Orissa, India. His mother’s name was Prabhavati Devi. His father Janaki Nath Bose was an advocate.
In the course of the struggle for freedom, Subhash Chandra Bose formed ‘Azad Hind Fauz’ and led the ‘Indian National Army. He advocated a revolutionary and violent way to protest as opposed to a non-violent approach to Mahatma Gandhi. He separated from Indian National Congress (INC) and founded his own party ‘The All India Forward Block.
Subhash Chandra Bose was one of the most prominent leaders of the Indian Independence Movement. He spread the feeling of national integration, sacrifice, and communal harmony among the masses.
Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti is celebrated on 23rd January every year across the country. His Jayanti is celebrated in a grand way among the party members of forwarding Block. All the district administration and the local civic body also observe Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti.
Many N.G.O.s organizes Blood Donation Camps. On this day the schools organize various activities such as exhibitions, quiz, sizes, and cultural programs. His birthday is also celebrated as ‘Desh Prem Divas.
- Short Essay On ‘M. Hidayatullah’ (270 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Atal Bihari Vajpayee’ (310 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Khān Abdul Ghaffār Khān'(220 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’ (180 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘B.D. Jatti’
- Short Biography Of ‘Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed’
- Short Biography Of ‘Subhash Chandra Bose’
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To Red Fort’ (300 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To Taj Mahal’ (250 Words)