National Doctor’s Day
‘National Doctor’s Day ‘ in India is celebrated on 1st July every year. It is the birthday of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy. Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy was born on July 1, 1882.
Doctor’s Day is celebrated on July 1 all across India to honor the legendary physician and the second Chief Minister of West Bengal, Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy. He was honored with the country’s highest civilian award, ‘Bharat Ratna’.
A doctor dedicates his life to the service of the patients. He or she relieves the sufferings and pain of mankind.
He cures them of disease and illness. He strives to make the life of others better and healthier. The observance of National Doctor’s Day fulfills a need to show the doctors and physicians in our lives.
- Short Essay On ‘Pargat Diwas’ (100 Words)
- short Essay On ‘International Computer Security Day’ (100 Words)
- Short Essay National Doctor’s Day: 1 July In India (130 Words)
- Short Essay History Of Life Insurance In India (300 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Child Labour’ (200 Words)