A Visit to Char Minar
A visit to a historical place is always an exciting experience. It is a fascinating adventure. I had one such experience during the last summer vacation when I visited Hyderabad.
With my family, I reached Hyderabad by train. After some rest, we undertook a visit to Hyderabad. Hyderabad is a historical city. We visited the Char Minar first. Char Minar is located in Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh, India. It was built by Quli Qutub Shah in 1591.
The Char Minar is an inseparable part of the history of Hyderabad. Hyderabad is famous for its charming minarets Charminar. The city of Hyderabad is often identified with the majestic Charminar. Its enormous size and majestic splendor attract a number of visitors.
Char Minar means ‘Four minarets’ and is built on a square platform with steps going to the top. On the western side of the second story was a mosque where the King would climb up to pray. Around the Char Minar, there were fountains. The Char Minar is a splendid piece of architecture standing in the heart of the city of Hyderabad.
By noon, we had completed the tour of Char Minar and returned back. I enjoyed my trip to the Char Minar very much. It was really an unforgettable experience which apart from being intellectually rewarding gave us a glimpse of our country’s proud history.
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To Qutub Minar ‘ (355 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To Golden Temple ‘ (215 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To Jantar Mantar’ (285 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Lotus Temple ‘ (175 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To A Historical Place’ (300 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Jantar Mantar (Delhi)’ (130 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To Sanchi Stupa’ (200 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Indian Culture’ (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To Char Minar ‘ (220 Words