Aim of Education
What is the purpose of an educational essay
The aim of the education essay
Speech on the aim of education
Purpose of education essay
Essay on the importance of education in 250 words
Some people think that the aim of education is merely to give ledge. These people want students to read books, books, books, and do nothing else but add to their knowledge.
Others believe that knowledge alone is enough; only that which enables a man to earn his living can be called education.
Such people think that bread is more important than anything else. Still, others believe that education should aim solely at making good citizens and good patriots.
All these people see only one of the several purposes of education. As a matter of fact, education Should aim at all these three things together and should give them knowledge and make them self-reliant and able to serve others.
Education should not produce citizens who, while they love their own freedom, take away the freedom of others. It should produce men who love their own country but who do not want to harm other countries.
- Short Essay On ‘Teacher’s Day: 5 September’ In India (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Qutub Minar’ (110 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Golden Temple’ (115 Words)
- Short Essay On Konark ‘Sun Temple’ (130 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Natural Disaster’ (180 Words)
- Short Essay on ‘Monsoon Season’ (100 Words)