‘Bhai Dooj’ is a famous festival of Hindus. It is celebrated on the second day of Shukla Paksha in the month of Kartik according to Hindu Calendar. Bhai Dooj normally falls two days after the Diwali festival.
On this day, sisters pray and wish for the long life, health, wealth, and prosperity of their brothers.
The brothers in return take a lifelong vow to protect their sisters. On the day of Bhai Dooj, brothers and sisters reaffirm their pious bonds of affection.
- Short Essay On ‘International Literacy Day ‘ (100 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Dhanteras’ (150 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Govardhan Puja’ (100 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Chhath Puja’ (250 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Gurpurab’ (200 Words)