Christmas is a holy festival for Christians. Every year on December 25, Christmas is celebrated as the birthday of the Lord Jesus Christ. All Christians celebrate this festival with great devotion and loyalty. One of the major attractions of the Christmas festival is the ‘Christmas Tree’.
On the occasion of Christmas, the Christmas Tree has special significance. A Christmas Tree is a decorated tree, usually an evergreen conifer such as spruce, pine, or fir, traditionally associated with the celebration of Christmas.
Decoration of the Christmas Tree is one of the most important preparations before December 25th. Adults, Kids, and Veterans all are involved in the decoration of the Christmas Tree. Candles, toffees, and a great variety of cakes are tied with ribbon and paper napkins to the tree.
Christmas Tree in ancient times was considered a symbol of the continuity of life. It is believed that evil spirits are away from the house and keep the flow of positive energy.
There are many sizes of Christmas Trees available in the market. Some are cheap and some very expensive too. Christmas tree is one of the most popular traditions associated with the celebration of Christmas. It is a symbol of the promise of life to come after months of cold winter.
- Short Essay On ‘Season I Like Most’ (157 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Game I Like Most’ (140 Words)
- National Farmer’s Day: 23 December In India | ‘Kisan Diwas’ (157 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘My Favourite Teacher ‘ (295 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Raja Ram Mohan Roy’ (155 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Nelson Mandela’ (294 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Mihir Sen’ (138 Words)