‘Early to bed and early to rise, keeps a man healthy, wealthy, and wise’. The great advantage of early rising is the good start it gives us in our day’s work. In the early morning, the mind is fresh and there are few sounds so the work done at that time is generally well done.
The early riser also finds time to take some exercise in the fresh morning air, and‚ this exercise supplies him with a fund of energy that will last until the evening.
By beginning so early, he knows that he has plenty of time to do through all the work he can be expected to do, and is not tempted to hurry over any part of it.
All his work is finished in good time, he has a long interval of rest in the evening before he goes to bed.
- Short Essay On ‘Teacher’s Day: 5 September’ In India (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Qutub Minar’ (110 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Golden Temple’ (115 Words)
- Short Essay On Konark ‘Sun Temple’ (130 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Early Rising’ (140 Words)