The ‘elephant’ is a very huge animal. It grows a height of about 10 feet. It is usually coarse and dark in color. Its skin is too hard for any kind of thorns to penetrate.
It has a long trunk. It has two white tusks and two ears hanging like big fans.
It has two small eyes and a broad body. It has a short tail and four legs. The elephant is usually found in forests.
An elephant is very useful to man. It is very intelligent and obedient. It can be trained and used for various purposes. Its trunk is very useful.
It eats and drinks and lifts up things with it. It carries heavy loads and guns for him. In olden times, elephants were used in war.
- Short Essay On ‘Elephant’ (100 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia’ (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Justice H.J. Kania’ (150 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Justice K Subba Rao’ (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Telecommunication Day’ (100 Words)