The Golden Temple in Amritsar is the holiest shrine of the Sikh region. This Temple has been destroyed many times and had been rebuilt again.
It was built during the reign of Akbar, who had great respect for all religions. The domes of the Temple are covered in gold.
The Golden Temple of Amristar is also known as Harmandar Sahib or Darbar Sahib. It is a great pilgrimage center for the Sikhs.
The holy temple was completed under the direct control and supervision of Guru Arjan Dev. Its foundation stone was laid by a renowned Muslim divine, Mian Mir. It was given four doors, one in each direction. It has a large pool around it.
- Short Essay On ‘Teacher’s Day: 5 September’ In India (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Qutub Minar’ (110 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Golden Temple’ (115 Words)
- Short Essay On Konark ‘Sun Temple’ (130 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Natural Disaster’ (180 Words)