‘Harry Houdini’ was born on March 24, 1874, in Hungary. His real name was ‘Eric Weisz’. His parents were Rabbi Mayer Samuel Weisz and Cecília Weisz. When Harry was still a baby, his parents decided to go and live in the U.S.A.
Harry Houdini was a great escape artist. When he was nine years old he gave his first public performance. Houdini was so very interested in magic, that he practiced many tricks until they were perfect.
Houdini’s most famous trick was to escape. On stage, he would be tied up or locked up with chains and in a few minutes, he would get free. He performed many other famous tricks. Some of his tricks were very dangerous.
Harry Houdini died on October 31, 1926, at the age of 52. He had shown in his life that he was ready to meet any challenge.
- Short Essay On ‘Valentine’s Day ‘ (150 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘High Court Of Jammu And Kashmir’ (171 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Harry Houdini’ (141 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Collecting Things’ (138 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Louis Braille’ (97 Words)
- Short Paragraph On ‘Braille’ (151 Words)