Importance of Advertisements’
Advertisements play a vital role in our lives. Advertisements are essential for starting a new business. Promoting sales is the main motive of a large enterprise. Advertisements rule every aspect of our lives and provide a link between an individual and the world.
Advertising, by the definition, is a paid form of non-personal communication to promote goods and services. It simplifies the choice of consumers by creating awareness among people about several brands and products available in the market. As advertisements help in business expansion, companies spend crores or millions on them.
Advertisements are contained in various means of communication such as magazines, newspapers, television, radio, billboards, etc. Attractive pictures, slogans, taglines, etc shown in the advertisements lure customers, thereby pushing up sales.
Advertisements are popularized by the government for the betterment of society in the field of education, providing better facilities, housing facilities for the poor, medical facilities like polio drops and other vaccines, etc. So, we can conclude by saying that advertisements greatly influence our lives.
Q. Why is advertising important? | why advertising is important?
Ans. Advertising is important because it helps to promote products and services to a wide audience. It can also help to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty. In today’s competitive marketplace, it is essential for businesses to advertise their products and services in order to attract customers and stand out from their competitors. Advertising can be used to inform customers about new products or services, to persuade them to buy a particular product or service, or to remind them about an existing product or service. By effectively promoting their products and services, businesses can increase their sales and profits. Additionally, advertising can also be used to communicate important information to the public, such as public service announcements or campaigns to raise awareness about important issues.
Q.2 State 10 importance of advertising.
- Advertising helps businesses to promote their products and services to a wide audience.
- Advertising can increase brand awareness and customer loyalty.
- Advertising can help businesses to attract new customers and increase sales.
- Advertising can be used to inform customers about new products or services.
- Advertising can persuade customers to buy a particular product or service.
- Advertising can remind customers about an existing product or service.
- Advertising can help businesses to stand out from their competitors.
- Advertising can be used to communicate important information to the public, such as public service announcements.
- Advertising can raise awareness about important issues.
- Advertising can contribute to the overall growth and development of an economy.
- Short Essay On ‘I Had A Dream ‘ (170 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Advertisement’ (150 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Discipline’ (171 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘National Girl Child Day: 24 January’ In India